Connecting with your professional community is a proven approach to drive rich learning and development for everyone involved. People in such an environment advance the industry as leaders, impact employee retention and help elevate a more diverse, skilled workforce. AVIXA™ has developed community-centric programs, built on mutual respect and trust which will grow over time with continued involvement from our members. Being in such a program connects members with mentors at various levels of experience who can help guide them throughout their personal lives and professional careers.
Check out our AV Career Connection programs below.
- Six–Eight Premium and Elite members meet monthly for six months
- Facilitator-led, discussion-based virtual meetings related to career-advancement, work-life balance, conflict resolution, and much more
- Basic members get a limited time to test this program during a six-month span
- Learn more about the Peer-to-Peer Program!
- Opt-in initiative for Premium and Elite members who elect to work together to build ongoing relationships
- Includes support from AVIXA by offering a comprehensive guide, collaborative platform, webinars, and in-person events
- Basic members can attend in-person networking events as an introduction to the program
- Learn more about the Mentor Program!