Space is limited and offered on a first-come, first-served basis.
This course will be taught live in six, four-hour long sessions from
1 p.m. to 5 p.m. Eastern Time on:
-Tuesday August 11
-Wednesday August 12
-Thursday August 13
-Tuesday August 18
-Wednesday August 19
-Thursday August 20
CTS Prep can help ease your nerves and boost your confidence before you take the CTS® exam. Through this course, you will practice your test-taking skills and focus on specific areas of AV design you need to focus your study time.
Who Should Take This Course
- People who are preparing for AVIXA’s Certified Technology Specialist (CTS) credential
It is strongly recommended that students complete Essentials of AV Technology or pass the AVIXA-Recognized AV Technologist Test before taking CTS Prep.
In this course you will:
- Review exam content areas including creating, operating, and servicing AV solutions as well as conducting management activities
- Explore the CTS exam format
- Learn test-taking strategies and what to expect the day of the exam
- Study with the help of industry experts
- Identify CTS exam study needs with drills and exercises including concepts, math formulas, vocabulary and diagrams
List/Basic: $899 USD
Premium: $765 USD
Elite: $675 USD
Chrissy Spurlock, CTS-I
Chrissy comes to AVIXA with 10 years of experience in the audiovisual world. Focused first in broadcast TV gigs and live event production, then in LED signal processing, operation, and design, and next in signal processing for high-end video presentation systems. Chrissy is known to bring a lot of energy to the stage with her unique way of teaching. Her love of AV technology comes from the baby years of helping build computers and from a desire to unravel the mystery of a TV signal. She stays grounded by riding all the horses and spending quality time with good friends.
See AVIXA's COVID-19 statement.
11-20 August 2020
1:00 PM - 5:00 PM
Eastern Standard Time