Industry Outlook and Trends Analysis (IOTA)
2019/2020 IOTA - An Intelligence Service
Interested in learning more?
Market Intelligence Sales
If you are a decision-maker who is seeking to understand the size, direction, and composition of the larger pro-AV industry, you need AVIXA’s Industry Outlook and Trends Analysis (IOTA). You’ll go beyond sales numbers and dive into the application of those products and solutions in specific vertical markets. The insights in these reports will shape your strategic planning as you gauge geographic, product or service expansion within the pro-AV industry.
This year’s update to the IOTA reports includes several notable changes and improvements to the methods, coverage, and underlying data. Here’s just some of what you’ll discover:
- More coverage, better representation – Each year our panel of participating companies expands and the level of contribution improves. Ultimately this means data which better depicts the broad pro AV market and its underlying
categories. Plus, as our third time through the process, we’ve made many refinements to make this the best version yet. Specific areas of improvement and addition include:
- Managed Services
- AV and Media Servers
- Cloud-based services
- Direct-view LED screens
- More data – This year we’ve increased the amount of contributing data from the integrator and distributor portions of the channel. This includes expanded coverage of value-added services and channel mark-up. We also bring back our coverage of the channels of distribution through indications of the split of product shipment from a direct, one step, or two step mode of distribution.
As the holistic view on trends in the Pro-AV industry, IOTA is best consumed as an annual subscription. This provides you access to all of the following:
- IOTA Dashboard: An interactive database containing all the IOTA data with filters by region, sub-region, country, solution, segment and product/service. More
- Four Geographic Reports: One global summary report and three regional reports. (See Schedule Below)
- Spotlights Reports: A series of reports that closely examines trends within product segments or geographic areas. (See Schedule Below)
- Time with an Analyst: The subscription comes with dedicated analyst time for answering your questions and applying the data to your business.
- Exclusive Webinars: Throughout the year, we will host webinars to discuss key trends and findings from the IOTA series.
The IOTA report series kicks off with the dashboard of data from all the IOTA reports allowing you to create tables and graphs for presentations. Next the individual reports roll out as follows:
- Global Summary—June 2019
- Americas Summary—July 2019
- APAC Summary—August 2019
- EMEA Summary—September 2019
- Spotlight: Channel Value-Add—October 2019
- Spotlight: Live Events—November 2019
- Spotlight: Digital Signage—December 2019
- Spotlight: Conferencing—January 2020
- Spotlight: Simulation and Visualization—February 2020
- Spotlight: Country Level—March 2020
- New Report: TBD—April 2020
- New Report: TBD—May 2020
Though a subscription is advised to the holistic view of pro AV trends and to maximize your level of insight and value, the component parts of IOTA are available a la carte. Talk to our account representative today to identify which reports are right for your business needs.
Join the AVIXA Intelligence Panel
AVIXA is scouting for industry experts to join its AV Intelligence Panel (AVIP). This exclusive group will help navigate the future of commercial AV technology.
Save Money When You Bundle
Get the entire pro-AV market study at a package price when you purchase the Global, Americas, Asia-Pacific and Europe IOTA reports together.